Voter Registration Information
Requirements for Voter Registration
- You must be a citizen of the United States.
- You must be a resident of the State of Tennessee.
- You must be eighteen (18) years old on or before the next election.
- You must have no felony convictions, or have had your voting rights restored.
There is a registration deadline before every election for people who have never been registered to vote in DeKalb County. If a person has already registered to vote in DeKalb and needs to update their registration, that may be done on later than 5 days before Election Day. Please see the Election Calendar for specific dates.
Places to Register to Vote
- The Election Commission Office
- Department of Safety
- Department of Rehabilitation
- Department of Human Services
- Public Libraries
- You may call 615-597-4146 and request a form be mailed to you.
Voter Registration Form for viewing or downloading.
Download Adobe's Acrobat Reader